St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church
 

Rich in history

St. John's Lutheran Church was built at it’s current site in 1869 and considerably renovated in 1903, with the addition of the side wings and stained glass windows in the chancel.  Ship’s carpenters built the ornate woodwork ceiling to resemble the inside of a hull, as if a ship was turned upside down to cover the church.

 
A worshiping, loving, and welcoming community, joyfully sharing God's gifts.